Safe for kitchen drains. Do not use in garbage disposals.
HOW IT WORKS
Drano® Kitchen Max Gel is specifically formulated for tough greasy kitchen clogs. Drano® cuts through standing water and removes clogs, which can be a source of odour and can harbour germs and bacteria.
IMPORTANT: Open carefully, do not squeeze the bottle, avoid splashing and clean up spills immediately. Never use a plunger during or after use, as there may be some Drano® Kitchen Max Gel in the pipe if the blockage did not completely clear. Do NOT use in TOILETS, spas, dishwashers, washing machines, garbage disposals or any pipes leading to these outlets. Will not remove roots, leaves or non-organic matter. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and replace cap before discarding
SAFETY DIRECTIONS: CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage. Strongly alkaline. Irritant. May produce severe burns. May give off dangerous gas if mixed with other products. Attacks skin and eyes. WARNING – Vapour may be harmful. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Avoid contact with eyes and skin, or on clothing. WEAR EYE PROTECTION AND PROTECTIVE GLOVES WHEN MIXING OR USING. Wash hands after use. Ensure adequate ventilation when using. Do not mix with hot water. NOT TO BE TAKEN.
FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. If medical advice is needed, have the product label at hand. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes wash out immediately with water. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, and then continue rinsing. Seek medical advice. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Rinse immediately with plenty of water for a least 15 minutes. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place out of the sun and below 25 °C. KEEP UPRIGHT and away from acid cleaners and solvents such as methylated spirits, mineral turps, paints or paint remover. This product contains a bleaching agent and should not come into contact with clothing or other fabrics.